PGD-GST : Examination April-May, 2019
Home » News & Notifications » PGD-GST : Examination April-May, 2019
Posted on : 2019-Mar-15
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- The date of Examination – April 27 & 28; May 11,12 & 19, 2019
- Obtaining 120 Hours Training Certificate is mandatory for appearing for the PGD-GST Examination
- Full Payment of Tuition Fee is mandatory for appearing for the PGD-GST Examination
- Application for PGD-GST Examination together with the prescribed fee of Rs.885 must be submitted on or before 20 April, 2019
- Candidates must remit Rs.885 irrespective of the number of papers for which they appear.
- The fees can be remitted through Bank Transfer only
- The examination fees once paid will not be refunded or carried over to subsequent examinations.
- The examination Centres are Thiruvananthapuram and Ernakulam The candidate can change any centre according to his/her convenience. Once selected, change of centre will not be allowed.
- The details of venue of examination and Hall Ticket is emailed to you.